This month, I am looking for suggestions for books. If you have any please like to share. I would be very please. Thanks for all the likes and love!
I am introducing my new written book, waiting to get published in this post and I will also give a list of books I have read at the bottom of this post.
What does the title give you? A mysterious idea? If it does then you are right. The book is a detective, thriller with breath- taking action and long, beautiful story. It is about a case allorted to police and how it ends up in New Jersey. A tinge of a bit of romance is also present and the air of discipline too. I am now writing another book based on the same characters. I WONDER HOW MANY BOOKS WILL BE READY TILL I GET THEM READY TO PUBLISH.
I see that everyday I am getting better at writing. I can write almost any type of good story. Whether it be thriller or emotional, sensational or fiction. Anything is Ready!
List of books I HAVE READ
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoniex
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- The Book Thief
- Hound of the Baskervilles
- A study in Scarlet-1
- A study in Scarlet-2
- The Sign of four
- Wuthering Heights
- The Valley of Fear
- Hardy Boys: Trouble in Paradise
- Hardy Boys: Ghost Stories
- Journey to the Center of the Earth
- The Corinthian
- The Valley of Adventure
- The Famous Five: On a hike together
- Oliver Twist
- The Krishna Key
- A Tale of Two Cities (currently reading)
- Great Expectations (currently reading)
- The Canterville Ghost
- Alice in Wonderland (Half)
- Landry News (Half)
- Sherlock Holmes: the blue rube
Please share your views. Some of the books mentioned above have got reviews on tihs website, check them out. Happy Reading!